Just check the internet and we ran across a thread we responded to below, trying to help them out. On the flip side, this would be a great deal. All of the “Work” is done; this is a Marketing play. Several states away, but what a great location to go to summer or winter.
Storage Auction Notification
Clark Storage LLC- Storage Auction Notification Sent Monday, April 20th
Please see the attached statement for past due amount, plus new monthly charges. This is a certified letter. You will have two weeks to respond, then this will go to Public notice in the newspaper for two weeks. The auction will then be held on Saturday, May 30th. Renters or their relatives will not be allowed to bid on their units.
Here are the Auction Rules:
- Pay in cash or local check (if I know you).
- Must payday of sale.
- Show the driver’s license.
- Must clean out storage unit by end of day Sunday.
- If not cleaned out by Sunday, you will be charged $100 for a cleanup fee per unit.
- Or make provisions Monday morning to rent the unit. Call xxxx xxxxxxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx by 11 am on Monday, or it will be disposed and charged for clean up.
- Owners/families of units may not bid. Must pay storage fees in cash.
- Reserve the right to not accept bids by individuals.
- Reserve the right to bid, for me.
Notice of Public Sales
Notice of Public Sales to be held February 8th, Saturday at locations and times noted below. The sale is to recover past due rent, late fees, and legal expenses for the content of the following Units. yyyyyyyyy; xxx-xxx-xxxx PO Box xxx, Anytown, USA xxxxx.